Welcome to Saline Creek Farm
Saline Creek Farm is a Bed & Breakfast and Retreat Center located just ten miles from the First Monday Trade Days grounds in Canton. Guests can retreat to the country for the night and enjoy breakfast before returning to Trade Days.
Catering to scrapbooking, quilting and crafting groups is our specialty. Family gatherings, reunions, church retreats and wedding packages are also available.
As our guest, you will be pampered and treated like family! Our rooms are comfortable and well-appointed. We offer:
- Large Retreat Center – groups of 12 to 18
- Small Retreat Center – groups of 6 to 9
- 6 foot tables, fluorescent lighting, leather chairs, drink holders and multiple electrical outlets at each station
- Raised ironing and cutting tables with design walls for quilters
- High-speed wireless internet
- Satellite TV and DVD players
- In ground saltwater pool
- Well stocked fishing pond and walking trails
- Delicious three and four course meals
We are located in the county area five miles north of I-20 just off of FM 1255 (half-way between I-20 and SH-80). We are conveniently located for anyone staying near Van, Canton, Mineola, Athens, Ben Wheeler or Tyler Texas. We are the perfect place to stay after dropping off your kids at the Sky Ranch or Pinecove Camp. For more information on our location, please visit our contact page.